There is a Town Informational Meeting Tuesday at 6pm in this building! Make sure that you are there to hear about the proposed debt exclusion vote. It was very clear from the PCG meeting this week that this vote very much needs to pass in order to keep our building open and sustainable moving forward as well as helping to keep a potential merger with Stamford alive.
- Thank you Ms. Witter and parent chaperones Tracie Arnold, Cindy Brule, Lori Mills, and Todd Laforest for taking a brave adventure with grade 7 to sleep on a museum floor! These are exciting experiences for students.
- Staff made food and served students in grades 3-8 for our MCAS BBQ this week. Everyone enjoyed.
- May birthday treats: Looking for families in grade 6 to help make birthday treats for May birthdays for our school wide celebration. If you can help out on Thursday, May 30 at 4pm, please let me know. We have supplies and the recipe - we just need help assembling.
- Tues 5/21 Select Board Informational Meeting on Debt Exclusion Vote @ 6 pm
- Tues 5/28 Grandparents' Day (grades K-5) - 8:45-9:30
- Tues 5/28 Spring Concert @ 9:30